Shadows and light play. Staying at home all day allows us to observe the light and how it travels during different times of the day.
- Place different objects such and bottles, a glass or a plant on your window. When light goes through your window, look where and how shadows appear on your bed, table or a wall.
- Look to see what happens when the object is far away from the background or how that changes as it gets closer to it.
- Try to catch your shadows on different objects.
- Underexpose and overexpose your images for different effects.
- Think how you frame your picture, look for more abstract composition, make us wonder what it is that you have photographed.
Photos and text by Alex Wojcik